What Is Git?
Git is a version control system, you can use to easily backup your code and work together with other people. You will never mess up your code again!
What Do You Have to Know Before Starting This Course?
Nothing specific required
What Will You Be Able to Do After Watching This Course?
- Backup your code with Git
- Create local snapshots of your code
- Work with multiple branches
- Work with remote repositories and GitHub
- Merge your branches and resolving merge conflicts
- Contribute to open-source
Course Duration: ~2h
Your website is awesome! I am French and I understand better with you than the teachers who explain in French
the best GitHub course I have ever learned from
Awesome Git course
If you are new to GIT, collaborative development or how to manage your own projects, then this is tge course for you. Simplified and easy to follow through.
Learned the basics. Thanks a lot.