What Will You Learn in This Course?
In this course, you will make a basic music player app in Android using the MVVM architecture. This app will have a similar design as Spotify and it will also be designed in a way that is easily extendable with more features.
What Do You Have to Know Before Starting This Course?
- Kotlin Basics (taught in Kotlin Newbie to Pro)
- Android Basics (taught in Android Fundamentals)
- The basic idea of MVVM (you don't need to know how to implement it)
What Will I Be Able to Do After Watching This Course?
- Stream music in Android using Exoplayer
- Use Firebase Firestore in practice to save song information
- Handle media sessions in Android
- Implement a music player notification
- Communicate with services
- Use Dagger-Hilt for dependency injection
- Handling network errors in a clean way
Course Duration: 5h
I love it. precise and focused one
Can’t believe this is a free course!!
As said above, this is an awesome course. It helped me a lot, seeing how easily some things were done here, while I struggled to implement them before made me feel like an idiot but ok, it’s all part of the learning process
This is the best course on a media playing
Hi my friend,
Besides your knowledge you are also a perfect teacher. Everyone can learn something but everyone can not teach someone.
I am following you also on YouTube. Keep on your tutorials.