What Is Testing?
With test cases, we can verify over and over again with a single click that our written code is working. That's extremely useful and becomes even more important when you're working on big projects.
What Do You Have to Know Before Starting This Course?
- Kotlin Basics (taught in Kotlin Newbie to Pro)
- Android Basics (taught in Android Fundamentals)
- MVVM (taught in MVVM News App)
- Coroutines (taught in Kotlin Coroutines)
- Room (taught in MVVM News App)
- Retrofit (taught in MVVM News App)
- Dagger-Hilt (taught in MVVM Running Tracker App)
What Will You Be Able to Do After Watching This Course?
- Test your project with JUnit
- Test Room databases
- Test ViewModels
- Test repositories
- Write Test doubles
- Test coroutines
- Test LiveData
Course Duration: ~5h
This course gives you a lot and covers a lot of details in testing and developing your app with the best practice approach. If you want to learn how to properly test your project, then I highly recommend this course.
There is no enough information in Net about testing so it was like fresh water in the desert
This is my favorite of all courses.
I do forget many things within this course
but for every app, I follow this course